TenTenTI's Merino Wool Hinged Balaclava
How to stay FEELING DRYER, BETTER SMELLING, TEMPERATURE MODERATED Outdoors All Year Long
Merino Wool is the MOST fitting fibre for base layers
- Merino Wool is engineered by nature for performance
- Our Merino Wool comes from Merino Sheep of Australia. While synthetic fibres are manufactured from non-renewable oil, Merino Wool is a natural resource that is renewable and biodegradable.
- In the spectrum of fibres, Merino Wool is one of the most MOISTURE WICKING fibres. It is also naturally BREATHABLE consequently, it is one of the only fibres that keeps you warm in the cold and cool in the heat.
- Merino Wool is also naturally ODOR RESISTANT as wool is anti-bacterial. It also offers naturally high UV protection and is fire resistant.
- Hinged face mask design provides adjustable face coverage.
- Headphone opening allows equipping headphones from the outside.
- Worn as as a full face ski mask, open face balaclava or as a neck gaiter.
- Our manufacturer has been making Merino Wool Apparel exclusively for over 10 years with focus on providing the best quality apparels.
- Our focus is on providing products with focus on premium fabric along with the most functional design, that's why the only label you will find is the wash tag.
At TenTenTI, we are focused on quality and customer service. Contact us for any questions or suggestions. We are always learning and striving to improve - that is our backing principle.
This product is backed by our 100% No Hassle, Money Back or Replacement Guarantee
Purchase a top quality product for a fair price, order yours today!